Envisage - For MBAs (1st Sem)
We believe that the right inputs at the right time in the right manner create the best possibilities for a great future. As a part of our mission to develop scholars into personalities and personalities into professionals, we present "Envisage", a workshop developed especially for the students of MBA in order to assure an overall growth of the students at individual, social and corporate level in further years by giving them the rights inputs at the time of stepping into the professional education thereby aiming for their career aspirations.
In summary the workshop orients a Future Manager for:
Understanding Management Concepts
Utilizing Management Education
Developing Managerial Skills
- What exactly is the purpose of being an MBA
- What are the major tasks and responsibilities of an MBA
- What are the fundamentals of business and management
- How to make decision for the choice of specialization in MBA
- How to plan for the Projects and Summer Training during MBA
- How to dress, greet, converse and behave in the business arena
- What is the importance of Communication skills in management world
- What is the role of strong managerial skills and in-depth knowledge in life
- What is the concept of Professionalism and how to use it in management world
- How to manage the time judiciously to balance the professional and personal life
- How to decide individual career-path and understanding what it takes to be employable
- How to develop an insight of “what industry expects” from a B-Scholar and preparing for it
We recommended that this workshop should be conducted with first month of MBA Program.
Why Student's require it?
- The students of MBA need to be oriented in a right manner to enable them to make best use of their professional education instead of taking it lightly or just as a degree.
- They need to become matured and responsible managers by doing MBA rather than becoming the unemployable burden on this country.
- They ought to prepare on various aspects of personality, communication and management skills instead of relying only on MBA degree as criterion to enter the corporate world.
- They must be aware about the proper preparation required to face the fierce competition during the forthcoming Campus Placements rather than being ignorant about the facts.
This workshop is conducted by us without any training charges at all the institutions to provide the guidance to the students at the right time to enhance their employability in future under our mission to develop people for the development of our country.
For more information or for arranging the session in your institution, contact us