Neev - For Engineers (1st Sem)
We believe that the right inputs at the right time in the right manner create the best possibilities for a great future. As a part of our mission to develop scholars into personalities and personalities into professionals, we present “Neev”, a workshop developed especially for the students from 1st year of Engineering in order to assure an overall growth of the students at individual, social and corporate level in further years by giving them the rights inputs at the time of stepping into the professional education thereby aiming for their career aspirations.
In summary the workshop orients a Future Engineer for:
- Understanding the basic purpose of college education
- Learning how to dress, greet, converse and behave in college life
- Changing personal -habits and moral -conduct to suit the college life
- Managing the time judiciously and balancing academic & personal life
- Handling the mental and physical stress through emotion management
- Realizing the importance of strong technical skills and in-depth knowledge
- Acknowledging importance of Communication Skills and ways of improvement
- Knowing the concept of Professionalism and the appropriate ways to develop it
- Deciding the individual career – path and understanding what it takes to be employable
- Developing the insight of “what industry expects” from a scholar and how to prepare for it
We recommended that this workshop should be conducted within first month of Engineering Program.
Why Student's require it?
- The students need to cope up with the transition from school life to college life instead of having homesickness or getting deviated from their career goals.
- They need to be more sincere and responsible in their college life rather than assuming that there is no need of discipline and sincerity in college.
- They need to learn to keep a balance in their academic and personal life instead of getting frustrated often and killing time in non-productive things.
- They need to prepare on various aspects of personality, communication and technical skills instead of relying only on degree as criterion to enter the corporate world.
- They must be aware about the proper preparation required to face the fierce competition during the forthcoming Campus Placements rather than being ignorant about the facts.
This workshop is conducted by us without any training charges at all the institutions to provide the guidance to the students at the right time to enhance their employability in future under our mission to develop people for the development of our country.
For more information or for arranging the session in your institution, contact us