The increase in opportunity is seen because the composition of our GDP has shown a remarkable trend: The Service Sector now accounts for the largest share in the pie. No surprises there. Industry and Agriculture both contribute less than what the Service Sector does. What’s more, there is a definite trend that shows more people wanting to make a radical shift towards service sector related jobs. The opportunities are hence increasing day out day in for educational institute franchise.
- MBA is the most sought after career
- Most rewarding and lucrative
- Intense competition in students hence they require training
- Huge potential market- 2,50,000 students appear in MBA entrance exams across country. Market growing by 25 %
- IIMs as good as any in the world
- Deluge of engineering colleges resulting into plenty of engineers needing a Post graduation;
- Many companies visit engineering colleges campuses to recruit students for their job sites;
- Students lack soft skills, confidence, PD, etc, presenting an excellent business opportunity;
- There is acute need and awareness amongst students that they need to upgrade their soft skills in order to be successful in their careers;
- Even non-engineering and other job aspirants can join this course.
- Large numbers of 12th pass outs, graduates, working executives, housewives, etc, who want to join and improve their English speaking capabilities.
- There are no organized and recognized brands operating for this segment.
- Bank jobs are considered lucrative, safe and ultimate by many aspirants.
- Huge market exists for an organized player.
- Low capital cost
- Low obsolescence cost (no grand infrastructure required)
- High margins (30-40%) – Margins improve exponentially with numbers.
- Never ending need of the market
This, however, only means that there is an OPPORTUNITY. Finally we need to seize it.
This is where we can help you.
Feel free to contact CHEM for further details if you are a seeker of a dependable and reliable educational institute franchise.