For MCAs (1st Sem.)
We believe that the right inputs at the right time in the right manner create the best possibilities for a great future. As a part of our mission to develop scholars into personalities and personalities into professionals, we present “Fundamentals”, a workshop developed especially for the students from 1st year of MCA in order to assure an overall growth of the students at individual, social and corporate level in further years by giving them the rights inputs at the time of stepping into the professional education thereby aiming for their career aspirations.
In summary the workshop orients a Future IT Professional for:
Understanding Technology era
Utilizing Technical Education
Growing as a Technocrat
- What is the role of an MCA in the present scenario
- What are the latest trends and prevailing culture in IT industry
- What are the various streams of career for an MCA in IT industry
- What is the role of strong technical skills and in–depth knowledge
- What is the importance of Projects/ Trainings and how to plan for them
- What is the significance of good Communication skills in the IT industry
- How to develop Professionalism before stepping into the corporate world
- How to dress, greet, converse and behave in the present era of globalization
- How to manage the time judiciously to balance the professional and personal life
- How to decide individual career-path and understanding what it takes to be employable
- How to develop an insight of “what IT industry expects” from an MCA and preparing for it
- The students of MCA need to be oriented in a right manner to enable them to make best use of their technical education instead of taking it lightly or just as a degree.
- They need to become matured and skilled technocrats of the world by doing MCA rather than becoming the unemployable burden on this country.
- They ought to prepare on various aspects of personality, communication and management skills instead of relying only on MCA degree as criterion to enter the corporate world.
- They must be aware about the proper preparation required to face the fierce competition during the forthcoming Campus Placements rather than being ignorant about the facts.
2 hours, We recommended that this workshop should be conducted within first two months of MCA Program.
This workshop is conducted by us without any training charges at all the institutions to provide the guidance to the students at the right time to enhance their employability in future under our mission to develop people for the development of our country.
For more information or for arranging the session in your institution, contact us.